Hey as you guys probably already know I am doing Nanowrimo this year. (Camp Nanowrimo).
Day 1:
For Day 1 of this April Nanowrimo experience I managed to reach my goal of 1167 words for the day. I even wrote a little extra. I wrote 1500 words!
On the Camp NaNoWriMo website it says that if I write 1500 words per day I would be finished six days early. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! But I think that that is not going to happen because in the middle of NaNoWriMo I tend to get procrastinated.
Well that's it for NaNoWriMo for April 1st. Have a horrible day and you guys are stupid! (April Fools!).
Today Stats:
~~~~~~~~~
Words Written: 1569
Estimated Finish Time: April 24, 2014
Words over the goal for today: 402
Words left in project: 33431
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow I will have another post! I will have an Expert tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment